Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to my "Fly Fit - Aerial Hoop Classes" blog.
My name is Emily Cage and i'm an aerial hoop artist, an aerial hoop teacher and a visual arts performer.
When i started learning aerial acrobatics i soon understood that aerial hoop it the aerial apparatus i enjoy the most.
As i started focusing on it, i realized that in my country (Israel) there were not many aerial hoop teachers, as aerial hoop was a side thing next to the 'oh so amazing' silks.
Well, i didn't feel that way and was forced to study from videos of shows on you tube, books i bought but never a good "How To".

So, i decided to make a "How To" for all the people out there that would like to learn.

I see aerial acrobatics as a beautiful and amazing way to get in fit, to try something new, to widen your horizons and to actually fly.

So come on and join me, lets have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment