Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flying in the Desert

There is something very primal and right about doing aerial in the desert.
For a long time now i've been wanting to go out and do aerial in different landscapes, and 2 days ago i finally did. 
We were on the way back from a holiday and we stopped in the middle of the road next to a huge crater called "Makhtesh Ramon" where my rigger husband hanged my hammock and i did some aerial.

The feeling of the wind caresses your body when you are outside is so liberating and calming.
At the beginning i was a bit overwhelmed by the open space around me, but i got used to it quite fast, which left me "only" with my fear of height...
But, as you can see at the photos the hammock was hanged very low, so i could always take a look at the floor, and get my piece again.

It was very calming and liberating, and i am planning to do that again very soon.

Hope you will like the photos,
xxx
Emily

























1 comment: