Sunday, July 7, 2013

How To Get On the Hoop for the Very First Time

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for my absent in the last week, I was working very hard, trying to set my things for my great trip that I'm planning, so this week I will treat you with 2 posts!

I was asked about getting on the hoop for the very first time, so i made a video for beginners that have never been on anything that is aerial, or for people that doesn't have the strength to hold themselves up with their arms.

In this video you need to put the hoop very low, as low as your hips or waist.
Please be sure to always practice with mattress. Take your time and do everything very slowly.
I know that things look very easy when you see them on videos, but it takes an effort when you do it for the first 2,3,4 times, and this is the way it suppose to be.

Please let me know what you think of it, and how was it.

If you can't see the embedded video, you can CLICK HERE

xxx
Emily Cage

 

No comments:

Post a Comment